Getting to the Faculty and Staff Learning Facility
Directions from Highway 401 to Campus Parking
- Take the Sir John A. MacDonald exit from the 401 and follow the boulevard to Union Street (past approximately 6 sets of lights).
- Turn left onto Union Street. Follow Union Street (see Campus Map) to the second set of lights and turn right onto University Avenue.
- At the end of University Avenue, turn left and you will see an underground parking garage. There are also a few metred parking spaces in the Mackintosh Corry parking lot.
- After parking, take the stairs on the North end of the parking garage which will bring you in front of Kingston Hall.
- Walk West and cross University Avenue and then follow it North. Turn left just past Ellis Hall and follow the walkway to Mackintosh-Corry Hall.
In Mackintosh-Corry Hall
Once you're in the building, take the stairs or elevator across from the cafeteria down to the basement and you will see the Faculty and Staff Learning Facilities straight in front of you.