Download our Editorial Guidelines (100 KB)
- Queen's Alumni Review (est. 1927) is the magazine of Queen's University, published by University Relations
- The Review is published quarterly (February, May, August and November), with hard copies distributed free of charge to alumni, friends of the University, and to campus departments.
- Circulation is 130,000
- The Review is a member of the Council for the Advancement and Support of Education
- Subscriptions for non-alumni are $25/year
- Opinions expressed in the Review are not necessarily those of Queen's University
Write to us / visit us:
Queen's Alumni Review
74 University Ave., Suite 151
Kingston Ont. K7L 3N6
Advertise with us
The Review is the most trusted, most familiar, well-branded communications platform available at Queen's University. Advertising in the Review is a cost-effective, powerful marketing tool. Contact us to discuss your advertising needs: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would prefer to read the Review online, let us know. We'll email you when the latest issue is online. Send your request to: email@example.com
Who we are
- Editor: Andrea Gunn, MPA'07, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Art Direction: Larry Harris, Creative Services, Department of Marketing
- Advertising Coordinator: Peter Gillespie, Artsci'01, email@example.com
- Executive Director, Marketing: Helena Debnam, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice-Principal (University Relations): Michael Fraser
Keeping in Touch notes and photos
We welcome Keeping in Touch notes -- job news, births, deaths, marriages, news of recent honours and publications, and other announcements that you think that your classmates, former professors and friends would be interested in reading. As has always been the case, there is no charge for publication of Keeping in Touch notes. Please be advised that all notes are subject to editing for style, content, and length. You can email email@example.com with notes, photos or questions.
PDF files of recent issues of the magazine are available through our Story/Issue index. To request hard copies, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.