A summary of roadwork activities for the week of July 20.
- The majority of excavation and pipe work has been completed on Arch Street. Arch Street is now open to traffic at the intersection at Stuart Street and therefore has returned to one-way traffic.
- Excavation and pipe work is currently taking place in the intersection of George and Stuart Streets. As a result, George Street is no longer accessible from Stuart Street; George Street can be accessed from Okill and King Street West and is open to two-way traffic.
- Road building work has begun on Arch Street, with crews beginning work on curbs and sidewalks shortly.
- Crews will be completing paving on George and Okill Streets on Monday, July 20 and Tuesday, July 21 (weather dependent). During this time, on-street parking will not be allowed on George and Okill Streets; any vehicles parked on these streets at the commencement of paving operations will be towed.
- Private parking lots accessible from George and Okill Streets will have access maintained, but may encounter slight delays for entry or exit due to the movement of paving equipment.