Your Best You: Improving Your Mood
What is it?
Your Best You: Improving Your Mood is a self-help workbook developed by counsellors at HCDS specifically for Queen’s students experiencing low mood.
How can I benefit from it?
This workbook can help you:
- understand your mood
- develop practical problem solving skills
- learn to manage your mood
What does it include?
The workbook includes information about low mood, case scenarios for you to follow along with, worksheets for you to practise your new skills, and a list of campus and community resources.
How do I get my own workbook?
Note: Alternate format for visual accessibility available:
Purchase a Print Copy:
- Buy a complete workbook (including worksheets) for $20.00 (tax included)
- Cash or cheque (payable to Queen’s University)
- Available for pick-up at:
146 Stuart St, Second Floor
Kingston, Ontario K7L 3N6
Phone: 613-533-6000, ext 78264
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm