The program involves campus-wide and external partnerships. It is funded by the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC) CREATE Program.
University of Wisconsin at Madison
The program is part of a new partnership between Queen's University and the University of Wisconsin at Madison that builds on a number of recent successful projects in biomedical engineering between the two institutions.
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Biomedical Engineering
- Departments of Orthopedics and Rehabilitation
- Department of Population Health Sciences
- Center for Rehabilitation Engineering and Assistive Technology
- UW Neuromuscular Biomechanics Lab
- UW Stem Cell and Regenerative Medicine Center
- Biomedical Engineering Center for Translational Research
- Robotics and Intelligent Systems Lab
- Bone and Joint Biomechanics Lab
- Biogerontology Laboratory