Consent form for Research and Evaluation
HMRC-CREATE Training Program at Queen's University Graduate Trainees and Post-Doctoral Fellows Consent Form for HMRC-CREATE Program Evaluation I have read the Letter of Information and have had questions answered to my satisfaction. I have retained a copy of the Letter of Information for my records.
- I understand that I will be participating in the HMRC-CREATE program evaluation.
- I understand that the purpose of this research is to assess needs and report the perceived effectiveness of the HMRC-CREATE program.
- I understand that my participation in this study means that I will be asked to participate in an online questionnaire.
- I understand that I will not be named in the evaluation report and that my privacy will be protected to the fullest extent possible. Only the HMRC-CREATE program evaluation team will have access to the data which is intended to evaluate the HMRC-CREATE program. The findings may be published in professional journals or presented at conferences, but any such presentations will be of the general findings and the participants will remain anonymous. I understand that my participation in this study is voluntary and I may withdraw at any time. If I do withdraw from the study, I may request removal of all or part of my data from this research project. I understand that if I do decide to withdraw from the study, I must contact the HMRC-CREATE program evaluation team via e-mail (email@example.com).
- I understand that whether or not I agree to participate in this research, my status in the HMRC-CREATE program will not be impacted. I am aware that if I have any questions, concerns, or complaints about this research, I may contact the HMRC-CREATE program evaluation team at firstname.lastname@example.org. I am aware that if I have any questions, concerns, or complaints about the research ethics of this study, I may contact the chair of the General Research Ethics Board, Dr. Joan Stevenson, 613-533-6081 (email@example.com). I have read the above statements and freely consent to participate in this research: