Translational Researcher Role
A Translational Researcher recognizes key issues in clinical practice and effectively disseminates research into practice.
- Health care Delivery: Understand the processes and models of health care delivery, including roles, responsibilities, and issues associated with system stakeholders.
- Clinical Practices: Recognize key issues in clinical practice related to bone and joint health, including challenges related to the evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of patients with mobility limitations.
- Clinical Research: Demonstrate an ability to formulate research questions addressing clinical problems in bone and joint health.
- Research Planning and Execution: Demonstrate an ability to plan and execute an appropriate scientific, clinical and technical literature review for a research project.
- Research Dissemination: Effectively disseminate research to influence policy and practice guidelines.