A Commercialization Partner is knowledgeable in the practices of medical product commercialization associated with research outcomes in bone and joint health technologies.
- Intellectual Property Protection and Management: Demonstrate best practice in protecting and managing intellectual property.
- Commercialization Concepts: Understand and use the vocabulary and key commercialization concepts and practice, and the role of research in commercialization.
- Pathways for Commercialization: Understand a number of common business models and pathways for commercialization, and commercialization practices.
- Medical Devise Regulation: Practice the principles of medical device regulation.
- Product Development: Identify cultural issues associated with medical product development and availability.