Leadership and Management Role
Leads others to achieve set goals through effective management of professional and personal roles.
- Communication: Communicate effectively with scientific and clinical peers and lay audience in multiple ways (active listening, presentation, and written) and utilize appropriate information pathways (print, visual, and electronic media) and strategies to communicate.
- Values Diversity: Respect and appreciate the value of diversity and inclusion.
- Resource Acquisition and Management: Effectively manage time, fiscal (budgets), and human resources to achieve optimal results.
- Project Management: Creates work plans, conducts feasibility assessments, maintains a clear scope of work, and leads meetings for effective implementation.
- Media Relations: Utilize one`s knowledge of public relations, message development, and media and information techno-culture to communicate effectively with the public.
- Mentorship: Develop oneself and others by being actively engaged in mentoring relationships as a mentee and/or as a peer-mentor.
- Social Responsibility: Adopt a spirit of service for one's team, profession, and larger community and engages in practices that demonstrate social responsibility.