A Bone and Joint Health Professional demonstrates attitudes, knowledge, and behaviour that represent the highest standard of research and practice integrating ethical, social responsibility, developmental, and regulatory considerations.
- Ethical Research Considerations: Values and demonstrates ethical practice in health service delivery.
- Regulatory, Policy, Social, and Cultural Considerations: Identify and evaluate key issues of regulatory, policy, social, and cultural practice associated with a research project.
- Professional Conduct: Comply with professional codes of conduct and provide services within one`s professional training and scope of practice.
- Interpersonal Skills: Relates effectively with others, establish and maintain professional networks by participating actively in professional meetings and teams.
- Inter-professional Collaboration: Identify opportunities for effective engagement and inter-professional collaboration.
- Personal Development: Recognizes personal needs (learning and work-life balance) and implements a plan for personal growth.
- Teaching and Training: Engages in teaching and/or training others in one's area of specialty.