Welcome to your Learning Catalogue! Are you seeking to sharpen your skills, to deepen your knowledge, or to explore new career opportunities? Whatever your training objectives are, we are here to help you reach your personal and professional goals.
You can register for individual workshops and lunch & learn sessions as well as for one or more of our Certificate Programs. Refreshments will be served at all half-day and full-day workshops.
Please register for one of our New Staff Orientation sessions. These 3-hour sessions are held once a month from September to June (not offered in December). Get information about Queen's resources and services, HR benefits, and hear guest speakers from various departments across campus.
- New Certificate Program: Queen’s Volunteer Engagement Certificate
- Aboriginal Teachings Lunch & Learn Sessions
- Pre-Retirement Series designed to encourage Queen’s employees to begin planning earlier in their lives so that they can live the way they want to when they retire
- New wellness sessions including Barre Pilates and Yoga for Managing Stress
- Meetings that Matter workshop designed to help leaders run productive and efficient meetings, and achieve real results
- Working with People on Projects workshop from Lynda Pinnington to help teams successfully navigate shared projects
If you have any questions or would like to discuss an idea for a new workshop send Organizational Development & Learning an email. We value your feedback and continually strive to improve our learning offerings to ensure they are meeting your needs.
In addition to our professional development offerings we have an extensive list of wellness and fitness sessions offered in partnership with Queen's Athletics & Recreation. We recognize the importance of work-life balance and strive to provide staff with accessible and inexpensive programs that give you opportunities to have fun and get fit at work.How to register
Please Note: If you register for a certificate program, you also have to register for and complete the required workshops. The required workshops will be offered between September and June and will be repeated in subsequent years. You do not have to complete your certificate in one year.