Human Resources

Human Resources

Human Resources

site header

Employee Resources

Queen's offers a wide range of support services, resources, and guides designed to ensure that you are equipped to grow, develop and succeed as a member of the Queen's community.

[photo of employees in the Queens' Community and University Garden]

Changing Personal Information

Name change

Find the Name Change Form...

If you choose to change your name, the Human Resources department requires a copy of your Social Insurance Number. This can be either:

  • A copy of the Social Insurance Card; or
  • In the case of a legal name change, a copy of the official letter from Service Canada with the Social Insurance Number

Please attach a copy of the official document to a completed Name Change Form. Bring or mail the documents to the Human Resources department.

Change of address

Please notify Human resources of any changes to your home address or internal Queen's address by completing HR-FRM-032 Address Change (Internal/External) form.

Confirmation of Own Employment

To arrange for confirmation of one's own employment or salary, one of the following procedures must be followed:

  1. Send a request in writing (allowing 3 working days for processing) to the Human Resources Department specifying the information to be confirmed. A letter will be completed and will be available for pickup at the Human Resource's reception area.
  2. Information will also be verified if a Verified Employment Form has been signed by the employee giving the requestor permission to obtain the information. This form may be faxed or mailed to the Human Resources Department to expedite service.