Learning and Development
Queen's supports opportunities for career advancement and self-development, and fosters a working environment that encourages individuals to develop their abilities and leadership potential.
Departments are asked to endorse employees who wish to enrol in academic courses or to attend training courses that will enhance their personal growth or ability to perform their duties.
- Learning Catalogue - Are you seeking to sharpen your skills, to deepen your knowledge, or to explore new career opportunities? Whatever your training objectives, our service is here to help you set your professional goals.
- Foundational Leadership Program
- Customized in-house programs
The Tuition Assistance Program is divided into two components:
- the Educational Development Fund which pays tuition fees for Queen's credit courses
- the Professional Development Fund which reimburses tuition fees (to a maximum of $400 per year) for work-related courses at other recognized educational institutions