Learning Catalogue Now Available for Registration
Staff who aspire to improving their skills and deepen their knowledge can sign up for a variety of individual workshops and certificate programs offered by Human Resources. Workshops begin the last week of September and continue through to the end of June.
Some of the highlights of this year's learning catalogue include:
- A revamped Administrative Professional at Queen's (APAQ) certificate to better support the professional development needs of staff in administrative and support roles
- A new APAQ Master Certificate to give administrative staff enhanced skills in the areas of strategic thinking, leadership styles, and business communication
- Several new workshops on topics such as event planning and electronic file management; and
- A revised Email @ Queen's workshop that now includes a discussion on the use of social media in the workplace
- Collaboration with the Equity Office to develop "From Diversity to Inclusion in the Workplace," a new certificate program that is slated to begin in January