Reports and Queries
A variety of PeopleSoft Queries have been developed to assist in gathering information and analyzing employee data. Below is a listing of available queries and reference documents for running these queries to achieve the desired results.
Note - This is not a complete list and will not contain all queries contained within PeopleSoft.
These query results are limited to only the employee's that PeopleSoft security allows you to see. Some of these queries may require additional security to run. If you are unable to run a query or would like more information on a query that is not listed, contact the HRMS team at extension 77482, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HR Data Queries
These queries can be joined together to achieve the required data sets. Each query contains a Key field which can be joined using the Vlookup function in Excel to view other relevant information.
- QU_HR_DATA_BIOGRAPHIC - Biographic information for current and historical employees
- QU_HR_DATA_COMPENSATION - Employee compensation data, including compensation types and amounts
- QU_HR_DATA_JOB_ALL - Job Data for current and historical employees
- QU_HR_DATA_JOB_ALL_ROWS - All Job Data changes for current and historical employees
- QU_HR_DATA_JOB_CURR_ACTIVE - Job Data for current active employees
- QU_HR_DATA_JOB_EARNS_DIST - Job Earnings Distribution data, including earning codes, splits, and combo codes
- QU_HR_POSITION_INCUMBENT -Lookup position numbers and descriptions by employees that occupied the position
Time and Labour
- QU_TL_VACATION_RPTD - View vacation time reported in Time and Labor for active employees.