Secure Access, Training and Technical Support
Have you been cleared for secure access to the system?
- If you attended QUASR training prior to January 30th 2012, you should have access to HR PeopleSoft.
- If you were not part of the training prior to January 30th, please complete HR-FRM-035A Security Access to request access. Forms are on the Human Resources Form page.
Have you completed training required before accessing the system?
- Except in special circumstances, you must complete required training before you are cleared for access to the new system. To register for QUASR PeopleSoft training please visit the Human Resources Training page.
Do you know how to access training material, tutorials, guides and job aids?
- Test that you can log in to QUASR training resources using your NetID and password to access training materials, online tutorials, printable training guides and “how-to” job aids.
Do you know where to find more information about new PeopleSoft terminology?
- There is new terminology to learn when using the new human resources administrative system. For examples of how some everyday HR terms will be modified with this transition, see the QUASR Terminology page.
Do you know where to go for HR PeopleSoft support?
- For prompt resolution, please submit your help request through the iTrack system using an online form (available Feb. 22)
- The HR System Support Centre phone support line is 613 533-6000 extension 78855. It will be available Monday to Friday, 9:30am to 12:00pm and 1:30pm to 4:00pm.
- A drop-in centre for personal help with questions or coaching as you work through PeopleSoft tasks will be located in Nicol Hall Room #321 (the same room used for HR PeopleSoft training). Drop-in centre dates/hours will be published on the HR website.
Return to the
Human Resources PeopleSoft Checklist