Nomination Package Instructions
Queen's Special Recognition for Staff Award
Deadline: October 14, 2016
Submit to: Human Resources Fleming Hall, Stewart Pollock Wing *
*Attention*: Darlene Daniels
What to include in the nomination package
In order to have the nomination packages submitted in a fair and consistent manner please follow the instructions listed below.
***Please submit 1 original and 9 copies of your nomination package, 2 sided printing, collated and 3 hole-punched for inclusion in the committee members' packages.***
- Nomination Form
- Two Letters of Support (letters may be signed by a variety of people, i.e. staff, students, faculty).
- Reasons for Recommendation ? 1 page
Please describe your reasons for recommending the nominee in each category. Specific examples will strengthen the nomination.
- Nature and type of contribution that exceeded expectation (e.g. improving workplace efficiency, quality of work life, customer service, problem- solving, etc.).
- Breadth of impact (who was affected and how?).
- Innovativeness over and above expectation.
- Initiative in developing and upgrading work skills over and above expectation.
- Supporting Material - 5 pages maximum.
**In a special circumstance if an individual has authored/designed a publication i.e., brochure or pamphlet which is relevant to the nomination, this may also be included in the nomination package. Please provide10 originals or 1 original and 9 copies, 3 hole- punched.
Should submissions exceed the number of pages requested, only the number specified will be included for the committee's consideration.
Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.