GroupNet for Plan Members
With GroupNet for Plan Members, you can access secure online, self-service options. Register once and connect to secure, user-friendly services – available online, anytime.
Use GroupNet for Plan Members to:
- Submit claims or complete and print claim forms with your plan information already filled in
- Sign up for direct-deposit claim payments
- View coverage information quickly and easily
- Check the status of your latest claims and view up to 24 months of claims history
- Access the Health and Wellness Site for topics that are important to you
- Look up common group insurance terms and frequently asked questions
To register you will need the following:
- Plan number – 139046
- Member ID number – found on the front of your Employee Card
- Your birth date
- Birth date of one of your dependants, if applicable
- Your postal code
- Your Queen’s email address
Your registration will be confirmed in writing by regular mail.
To learn more about the various ways you can connect, please visit the Great-West Life website.