- A dialogue on Indigenous law, song and opera
- Racism and diversity report addressed at Senate meeting
- Indspire Award winner embraces personal journey
- Bound for BISC
- Changes to senior academic leadership mandates
- Healthy, happy, connected for exam time
- 'Crown jewel of the collection'
- Statement from Principal Woolf on Canada’s Fundamental Science Review
- Statement from Principal Woolf on racism, diversity, and inclusion final report
- ‘Diverse, interdisciplinary, highly successful’
- Reinvesting in Queen's future
- TRC report brings communities together to change course
Spring 2017 Convocation
April 30 is the deadline to apply to graduate and to reserve guest tickets for Spring 2017 Convocation.
Ceremonies take place May 25 to June 9.