Queen's University has a number of multifaculty exchange programs which are open to undergraduate students and in some cases, graduate students (Ontario Universities International programs).
Each exchange program has its own application requirements, which can be found on the respective exchange program website (use the links provided below to obtain more information about the program requirements).
Students applying to these programs are also required to submit the online Queen's University Multifaculty Exchange Application (see link to form below) and supporting documents in order to be considered for these exchange programs.
Once received, the exchange program applications will be forwarded to the appropriate faculty exchange coordinator for review and nomination.
All successful candidates will be forwarded to the International Programs Office for final review and nomination to the appropriate consortial exchange program.
Application deadline for ALL multifaculty (consortial) exchange programs is Friday, January 11, 2013.
- Killam Fellowship Exchange Program
- University of St Andrews
- Ontario/Baden-Württemberg (OBW)
- Ontario/Jiangsu (OJS)
- Ontario/Maharashtra-Goa (OMG)
- Ontario/Rhône-Alpes (ORA)
- You must satisfy the exchange program eligibility requirements specified by your faculty/school of study at Queen’s University.
- You must have your faculty/school approval.
- You must meet requirements of the exchange partner university regarding level of entry, term of attendance and language competence where applicable. For partner institutions where the language of instruction is not English, students should be comfortable in university-level classes and in most cases require at least a 200-level university-level language or its equivalent.
This online application form is submitted to the International Programs Office, B206 Mackintosh-Corry Hall. (An e-mail acknowledgement of submitted applications is also generated.)
Along with the online form, the official exchange program application form and all supporting documents must also be submitted to the International Programs Office (B206 Mackintosh-Corry Hall) by the published deadlines listed above. Students should include their name and student number on all supporting documents.
International Programs Office
B206, Mackintosh-Corry Hall
Kingston, ON K7L 3N6
Tel: 613 533 2815
If you have any further questions regarding one of the multifaculty exchanges, please e-mail the International Programs Office or phone 613-533-2815.