Find your passion.
Students who choose Queen’s are among the most academically accomplished in the world, with an entering average of 88.4%.
At Queen’s you can make your degree as unique as you are. Taught by some of the finest academics in the world, you will be able to customize a program that meets your specific needs for career development and personal growth.
Faculties and Schools at Queen's
- Arts and Science: includes creative arts, computing, humanities, languages, life and physical sciences, and social sciences
- Business (Smith School)
- Engineering and Applied Science
- Health Sciences: Medicine, Nursing, Rehabilitation Therapy
Information for international applicants: Undergraduate Medical Education | Postgraduate Medical Education
- Graduate Studies
- Queen's School of English: English language preparation prior to the start of a Queen's undergraduate degree program. Find information about QBridge Pathway...
Other pathways to a degree at Queen's
2+2 (Articulation) Agreements
Students complete two years at their home university and spend the next two years at Queen’s. They are awarded a degree from both universities. For more information and to apply, students can inquire within their home university.
- Jilin University – Computer Engineering (Jilin, China)
- Tongji University – Environmental Sciences (Shanghai, China)
- Beijing Normal Univeristy – Biology – new for 2016!
Available for all doctoral students at Queen's. A cotutelle is a customized program of study developed jointly by two institutions. Students meet the degree requirements of each university’s doctoral programs; the student works with supervisors at each institution but prepares a single thesis. The thesis is examined by a committee drawn from faculty at each institution. The student is awarded two degree documents, and there is a notation on the transcripts indicating the cotutelle arrangement.
Dual Degree or Double Degree
A master's level program of study offered by two or more universities. For successful completion, the requirements of each program must be met. The terms "dual" and "double" degrees are often used interchangeably, though some use dual degree to represent the involvement of like programs; whereas double degree refers to degree in two related areas, one of which is generally professional.
Queen's Smith School of Business
MIB International Double Degree partners:
- WU, Vienna university of Economics & Business (Austria)
- Copenhagen Business School (Denmark)
- ESSEC Business School Paris Singapore (France)
- University of Mannheim, Mannheim Business School (Germany)
- Universitá Commerciale Luigi Bocconi (Italy)
- Maastricht University, School of Business & Economics (Netherlands)
- BI Norwegian Business School (Norway)
- Católica Lisbon School of Business & Economics (Portugal)
- ESADE Business School (Spain)
- City University London Cass Business School (UK)
Faculty of Arts and Science
- Dual degree in chemistry with University of Stuttgart (Germany) – new for Fall 2016!
4,000+ graduate students from 70+ countries choose a course of study from Queen's 120+ program programs.
There are more than 120 graduate degree programs, including cross-faculty, interdisciplinary and collaborative programs and spanning all disciplines at Queen's. It is this range of scholarly options and our breadth in research strength that has made Queen’s the destination of choice of 4,000+ international graduate students.