Living in Kingston
Follow these links to learn more about aspects of living in Kingston:
Things to do
- Spiritual and Faith resources in the community; and on the Queen's campus- Office of the Chaplain
English as a Second Language
- Schools - your children must be listed on your work permit to go to school without paying fees.
- Child care - if you need child care, plan well ahead as demand for spaces is high.
- City of Kingston: Kingston maps, locations of parks, resident services such as children's sports programs, garbage and recycling, utilities, etc.
- Visit Queen's: directions to Queen's, campus map, campus accessibility information
Transportation: Bus system, Trains, Airport