What are the costs?
- Students pay tuition and student activity fees at the home university (i.e. Queen's).
- $150 exchange program fee
- Students are personally responsible for:
- Transportation to and from the partner university
- Food and lodging at the partner university
- Any additional travel undertaken while away
For additional living costs, students should consult the partner profiles and/or talk to past participants of the exchange program.
NEXT: Information about financial assistance for exchange programs