How do I apply?
The International Programs Office is accepting applications from Queen’s students who have a keen interest in learning more about Japan and participating in the Cross Cultural College Certificate program. Students have the opportunity to earn credits towards their degree program through this unique learning project and gain a deeper understanding of Japan and Japanese culture.
- Good academic standing (i.e. not on academic probation)
- Copy of your academic record from SOLUS
- KGU Cross Cultural College application form (see links below)
- One-page, double-spaced statement of interest that addresses the following:
- Your interest in Canada-Japan relations and how this relates to your current academic goals
- Why you would like to participate in your program of choice
- How participation in the Certificate program relates to your future academic and/or career goals
Applications can be dropped off at the International Programs Office, B206 Mackintosh-Corry Hall.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS:
CCC Global Career Seminar 2013-14: 15 October 2013
CCC Summer Programs 2014: To be announced
KGU CCC Application Form 2013-14 Global Career Seminar (386KB)
KGU Cross-Cultural College Application Form 2014 (check back in December)