The mission of Information Technology Services (ITS) is to establish and maintain information technology services which will be chosen by the Queen's community, and to support the university's position as one of Canada's leading learning institutions.
ITS develops, promotes and supports the application of information technology (IT) by members of the Queen's community through group and individual initiatives in teaching, research, scholarship, and administration by:
- Providing direct leadership in applications of IT so as to be an agent of change
- Developing IT expertise throughout the University community
- Providing a dependable IT infrastructure
- Fostering cooperation and partnerships in IT activities, within and outside Queen's
- Developing and maintaining effective administrative systems in partnership with those responsible for these processes