Computer Set-Up & Configuration
You can have your computer set up before you get it
Who Can Have It?
- This service is available for all Queen's University staff, faculty, students & departments
What are the Costs?
- There is a $55 flat fee. Additional fees apply for optional software installation and configuration services.
How Do I Get It?
- To register, please email the IT Services General Office (firstname.lastname@example.org). Once you have registered, send email to email@example.com to receive the URL where the software can be downloaded from.
- Standard worked performed includes: Windows setup, Windows updates, IDA installation, SAV installation, Acrobat Reader installation.
- Optional services include: Office installation, Email setup, Data transfer, Active Directory Setup (Shared Drives)
Hardware required for this service:
- PC and/or Mac purchased from the Queen's Campus Computer Store.
Software required for this service:
- Any optional software to be installed must be purchased from the Campus Computer Store.
Service Level Objective
Governing IT Policies
Users of this service are governed by the following policies, failure to comply may result, at a minimum, with suspension of service:
Help & Support