Wipe Your Mobile Phone/Device
If you lose your mobile phone/device you can wipe it by following these instructions.
Note: In order to wipe your device it must be turned on.
iPad, iPhone, Android, BlackBerry 10 & Windows
- Log in to the Outlook Web App
- Open the Options menu
- Select See All Options
- The Options menu will open
- From the left navigation menu select Phone
- All mobile devices that synchronize with your Queen's Outlook account will be listed
- Select the device you want to wipe
- Click Wipe Device
BlackBerry (pre OS 10)
Note: If you are using the BlackBerry BIS service for email you will need to contact your mobile service provider for assistance in wiping your BlackBerry.
If you are using the BlackBerry BES service follow these instructions, or contact the IT Support Centre.
- Go to: https://blackberry.queensu.ca:3443/webdesktop/app?page=Login&service=page&orgId=0 and log in with your NetID and Password
- From the Home screen select Secure a Lost Device
- The Advanced Settings tab will open
- Select Delete all device data and disable device