Forward Your Email to Another Email Account
Forwards imported from the old mail server (JES) will be accessed by following the tutorial in Rules and Alerts.
- Log into your Office 365 account
- From the Mail screen select Options
- From the flyout menu select See All Options...
- The Options screen will open
- From the Right hand column select Forward Your e-mail
- The Forward your email screen will open
- In the Forwarding section enter the email address you wish to forward your email to
- Uncheck the box beside Keep a copy of forwarded messages in Outlook Web App. If you leave this box checked email will continue to accummulate in your Office 365 account. Once your quota is reached you will no longer be able to send or receive email through your Queen's Account.
- Click the Start Forwarding button