Faculty180 is a new software tool that provides Queen’s faculty with a convenient single place to keep a record of and manage CV type information such as professional achievements, publications, research funding, and administrative service to the University. This application is available to all Queen’s faculty, librarians and archivists. Please click here to learn more on the Faculty180 homepage located on the Tools for Research at Queen's website.
Who Can Have It?
- This service is available to all Queen's Faculty, Librarians and Archivists.
Are There Any Costs?
- Faculty180 is a centrally funded service.
How Do I Get It?
- Go to the Queen's Faculty180 website and click on the "Faculty180 sign in" link on the left hand side. You will need to enter your usual NetID and password to gain access.
What if I Leave Queen's?
- Please see the Service Termination Dates page for details on when service will be discontinued following departure from Queen's.
- The targeted availability of this service is twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week (24x7).
- Users of the service should expect occasional but infrequent service interruptions or slowdowns, both planned and unplanned.
- Where it is necessary to schedule system maintenance that necessitates a service outage, Data180 will do this outside of regular business hours whenever possible.
- Please check the ITS Notification page for information about unplanned service outages. Standard Hours of Operation
Service Level Objective
Please see the links below for Service Level Objectives:
Governing IT Policies
Users of this service are governed by the following policies, failure to comply may result, at a minimum, with suspension of service:
Help & Support
Please visit the Faculty180 Support page here
Last Updated: November 2016