After a referral has been made by either calling the IT Support Centre or by visiting our walk-in support desk on the lower level of Stauffer Library (001A), computers may be brought in to our drop-off depot in the Lower Level of Stauffer Library (Room 001A).
Before You Come In
Before you bring your computer in, here are some quick support resources:
- Supported Software List : A complete list of software that ITS supports.
- Help & Support : FAQs and Tutorials in a number categories.
- ITS Alerts : You will find information about the latest network and service outages here first.
When You Come In
You are responsible for providing:
- a legal copy of your Operating System;
- power adapter (laptops only);
- valid Queen's email address;
- any passwords that prevent access to your computer; and
- Photo ID when picking up your computer.
- Please visit our page on Service Fees for details on the costs associated with software repair.
- Walk-in support is located in Mackintosh-Corry Hall, Room B205 (across from the food court and beside the vending machines)
- On Campus: 32054
- Off Campus: 613.533.2054
- Monday to Friday, 8:30AM to 4:30PM