Other Service Requests
The Queen's Managed Mobile Plans is available for current faculty, staff and students. If you are currently an administrator of a Queen's Managed Mobile Plan, you may need information about additional services such as adding a travel pass to your plan, requiring a phone repair and/or rental, how to report a lost or stolen phone, and how to cancel your contract.
The following is general information that is common to both the Departmental and Personal Managed Mobile Plans.
Please notify us if you are using one of our phones, and it requires repair.
- We will loan you a previous generation phone while we send your phone away to be serviced.
- Should the repair not be covered by the warranty, you will be required to pay for the repair. If the repair estimate is greater than the cost of the phone, we will only charge you the cost of the phone, and allow you to keep using the loaner until your contract matures to 18 months, when we can renew your contract, and order you a new device to use.
- We will report the missing phone to Telus and ban it from the cellular network.
- You will be required to reimburse the university for the missing phone.
- We will loan you a previous generation phone until your contract matures to 18 months, when we can renew your contract, and order you a new device to use.
- We have previous generation iPhone and Android phones available to rent for $10/week, should you require a temporary replacement for your existing phone.
- Our rental phones are unlocked, so they will work with your service provider and current SIM.
- Availability is limited, and the rental phone selection will depend on your existing SIM size.