IT Services (in partnership with the Queen's Learning Commons [QLC]) have staff members available on the lower floor of Stauffer Library in Room 001A to assist with technical issues for laptops and mobile devices as well as other IT-related inquiries. To get to IT Services on the lower level, use the stairs or the elevator located near the Union Gallery. If the problem requires more detailed attention, or it is suspected to be hardware-related, a referral to the drop-off depot will be made.
Before You Come In
Before you bring your computer in, here are a few quick support resources:
- Supported Software List : A complete list of software that ITS supports
- Help & Support : FAQs and Tutorials in a number of categories.
- ITS Alerts : You will find information about the latest network and service outages here first.
- Walk-in support is located in Mackintosh-Corry Hall, Room B205 (across from the food court and beside the vending machines)
- On Campus: ext. 36666
- Off Campus: 613.533.6666
- Monday to Friday, 9:00AM - 12:00 noon & 1:00PM to 4:00PM