IT Services have staff members available in Mackintosh-Corry Hall Room B205 (on Student Street across from the cafeteria) to assist with technical issues for laptops and mobile devices as well as other IT-related inquiries. If the problem requires more detailed attention, or it is suspected to be hardware related, a referral to the drop-off depot will be made.
Before You Come In
Before you bring your computer in, here are a few quick support resources:
- Supported Software List : A complete list of software that ITS supports
- Help & Support : FAQs and Tutorials in a number of categories.
- ITS Alerts : You will find information about the latest network and service outages here first.
- Walk-in support is located in Mackintosh-Corry Hall, Room B205 (on Student Street - across from the cafeteria and beside the vending machines)
- On Campus: ext. 36666
- Off Campus: 613.533.6666
- Monday to Friday, 9:00AM - 12:00 noon & 1:00PM to 4:00PM