TSM Server Backup Service
Tivoli Storage Manager (TSM) is a backup service provided by Queen's University Information Technology Services. This service allows users to back up the disk drives on most workstations connected to the campus network. The backup process may be set up to be fully automated or it may be manually initiated by the user.
Who Can Have It?
- TSM Backup is a fee-based service available only to Queen's University Staff and Faculty.
What are the Costs?
- Please refer to our page on Service Fees for details.
- If you exceed the default storage capacity (5GB) provided with each account, your department will be billed for the extra storage accordingly. Please see our Service Fees page for details on costs associated with extra storage.
How Do I Get It?
- To register, please email the IT Services General Office (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Once you have registered, send email to email@example.com to receive the URL where the software can be downloaded from.
- The Master Service Agreement governs all of the Managed Services for Windows; Appendix F provides additional information specific to the TSM Backup Server.
Service Level Objective
Please see the links below for Service Level Objectives:
Governing IT Policies
Users of this service are governed by the following policies, failure to comply may result, at a minimum, with suspension of service:
Help & Support