Queen's University Moodle
Moodle is an open-source, password-protected learning management system. It can be used to deliver academic courses on the Web or to supplement face-to-face instruction. It can also be used for collaborative research and project-based group work. A variety of tools are available, including:
- content management, presentation and sharing
- communication (one-to-one and many-to-many, real time and asynchronous)
- project/assignment collaboration and presentation
- performance assessment and evaluation
- academic course administration and grade management.
- The Queen's Moodle service is available to all faculty and staff, and to graduate students who have a faculty sponsor.
- Graduate students who plan to teach an academic course using Moodle will require authorization from the department head or chair.
Help & Support