Digital Media Productions
Assistance in producing disks, tapes, physical or electronic media.
Who Can Have It?
- All faculty and staff at Queen's University.
Are there any costs?
- The costs are variable depending on your requirements.
How Do I Get It?
- Variable depending on your requirements.
- Call for details 613 533 6570.
Production of, or assistance with, creating audio and video:
- Web delivery
- Hard drive
- Videos (QuickTime, Real Media, Windows Media, MPEG, or Tape, VHS or Mini DV)
- The targeted availability of this service is twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week (24x7).
- Users of the service should expect occasional but infrequent service interruptions or slowdowns, both planned and unplanned.
- Where it is necessary to schedule system maintenance that necessitates a service outage, ITServices will do this outside of regular business hours whenever possible.
- Please check the ITServices Notification page for information about unplanned service outages.
- Standard Hours of Operation
Service Level Objective
Please see the links below for Service Level Objectives:
- Backup, Recovery, Archiving and Retention
- Facilities Management Page
- Service Interruption and Restoration
Governing IT Policies
Users of this service are governed by the following policies, failure to comply may result, at a minimum, with suspension of service:
- Intellectual Property - QUFA Collective Agreement, Article 16
- Electronic Information Security Policy Framework
Help & Support
Additional information and help is available by contacting: