The MyQueen'sU portal is your doorway to Queen's, letting you log in to one application to access content from multiple sites. It's like one-stop shopping for your entire life at Queen's, whether you're faculty, staff, or student. Furthermore, each person's experience of MyQueen'sU is unique because the apps they have access to is based on their role at Queen's.
- Students, faculty, and staff can access MyQueen'sU.
- Access MyQueen'sU by visiting https://my.queensu.ca in a browser.
- Login using a valid NetID and password
MyQueen'sU is the gateway through which users access:
- Queen's PeopleSoft administrative systems,
- Other Queen's applications, such as Research Projects
- Software Distribution centre
- Campus Events This Week
When users log in to MyQueen'sU, they will see a Helpful Links + Known Issues section, which provides key information on the differences between the two portals, as well information on where to turn for support.
- The targeted availability of this service is twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week (24x7).
- Users of the service should expect occasional but infrequent service interruptions or slowdowns, both planned and unplanned.
- Where it is necessary to schedule system maintenance that necessitates a service outage, ITS will do this outside of regular business hours whenever possible.
- Regular security patching will occur ... Please check the ITS Notification page for information about unplanned service outages.
- Standard Hours of Operation
Service Level Objective
Please see the links below for Service Level Objectives:
- Backup, Recovery, Archiving and Retention
- Facilities Management Page
- Service Interruption and Restoration
Governing IT Policies
Users of this service are governed by the following policies, failure to comply may result, at a minimum, with suspension of service: