Note: This tutorial is not applicable to Exchange email accounts for Staff, Faculty and Grad Students.
To Change Your Stored Password
- Click the File tab
- Click the Account Settings button
- Select Account Settings...
- Click the Data Files tab
- Click on the Outlook Data File (.pst) for which you want to change the password.
- Click the Settings button
- Click the Change Password... button
- Enter your Old password
- Enter your New password
- Re-enter your new password to verify it
- Click the OK button to save your changed password
- Click the OK button again to close the Outlook Data File screen
- Click the Close button
To Remove Your Stored Password
follow steps 1 - 7 above.
- Enter your Old password:
- Do not enter a new password
- Click OK button to save your changed password
- Click the OK button again to close the Outlook Data File screen.
- Click the Close button.