Secure Wireless (WPA2) - Windows XP
In order to update your connection with your new password, you must REMOVE the QueensSecure_WPA2 connection from your computer and redo the setup with your new password.
- Click Start
- Go to Settings
- Select Control Panel
- Go to Network and Internet Connection
- Go to Network Connections
- Right click on your wireless connection
- Select View Available Wireless Networks
- Highlight "QueensuSecure_WPA2"
- Click on Change advance settings on the left hand side of the screen
- Select the Wireless Networks tab
- Under the Preferred networks section click on the "QueensSecure_WPA2" connection
- Click the Remove button
- Click OK
- Follow our WPA2 tutorial to setup a connection with your new password