ResNet provides students in Queen's University Residences with a wired internet connection.
Requirements & Availability:
ResNet is available to:
- students in Queen's University Residences
For more information:
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 or a Mac with OS X 10.9 or higher
Windows, Mac, Linux:
- Users will see a web page that guides them through the ResNet Authentication process.
- Until the ResNet Authentication process is complete, access to services will be limited.
Routers, gaming systems:
Help & Support
- ResNet FAQs
- Queen's University Residences - Internet Services
- Acceptable Use of Information Technology Resources Policy
- Electronic Information Security Policy Framework
- Queen's University Network Security Policy
- Issues with ResNet should be addressed with the IT Support Centre at 613 533 6666 during business hours or by filling out the webform at http://www.queensu.ca/its/apps/forms/itsc/helpform/ Please note that the IT Support Centre does offer extended hours of service during September. Visit the IT Support Centre site for posted hours.