Using SSL VPN
SSL VPN allows users who are not on the Queen's network to securely access the PeopleSoft system without compromising the personal and confidential information contained within it. To learn more about whether you require SSL VPN access and how to request it, please visit the webpage on Remote Access
To use SSL VPN:
2. Select the PeopleSoft group and log in using your Queen's NetID and password:
3. You will be redirected to the Queen's Portal log in page. Log in using your Queen's NetID and Password:
4. Once you have logged in to the portal, click on the Services tab and navigate to the PeopleSoft Resources channel.
5. When done working in PeopleSoft, log out of the SSL VPN Session by selecting the "X" in the floating navigation toolbar:
6. Close your browser to clear cache and cookies.
Using SSL VPN With Internet Explorer 8
If you are using Internet Explorer 8 (IE8), please switch your browser to Compatiblity View mode to allow the floating toolbar to be visible. This is necessary to securely log out of your VPN session.
1. Click on the button located in the navigation bar just to the right of the address bar (next to the refresh button) to enable Compatibility View mode:
2. A balloon tip lets you know that the site is now running in Compatibility View mode:
To learn more, please visit the Microsoft Website page on Compatibility View in IE8.