Press the Alt key to display the Menu bar (or press and hold the Address bar and then select Menu bar).
Tap or click Tools, and then tap or click Compatibility View settings.
1. Click on the Toolsmenu. Unless you have the menu bar enabled, this will be a gear icon:
o Note:You can display the menu bar by either: 1) pressing the ALT key or 2) right-clicking the Address bar and selecting Menu bar.
2. Click Compatibility View Settings.
3. Under Add this website, enter the URL of the site you want to add.
4. The list should look like the following if you added the typical websites.
Upon reloading the webpage, content should display properly.
Note: By default, IE11 is set to clear your browser history when you quit, which also clears the list of websites added to Compatibility View. To disable this setting:
1. Open the Tools menu as described in step 1 above, then select Internet Options.
2. Under the General tab, uncheck the Delete browser history on exit, then click Apply. If you do not disable this setting, you will need to recreate this list every time you launch IE.