SPSS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
Queen's University Software Licensing - Terms and Conditions
In the following terms and conditions, "Software" refers to all copies of the SPSS software that were obtained under Queen's University's annual license agreement.
- The Software must be used for academic purposes, as per the license agreement: "Academic Use shall mean an action or task directly and solely related to the course material of the Academic Institution, including research and teaching"
- The Software may only be installed on computers owned or controlled by the University..
- The Software may not be installed on student-owned computers.Students may use the software in some computer labs and on some library computers, or may purchase the student version from Campus Computer Sales.
- The Software is licensed by Queen's University for an annual fee that provides for use of the Software during a 12 month period.
- The end user will not make the Software available to any other person, whether a member of the Queen's community or not.
- If Queen's University does not renew the license agreement for the Software, all end users must remove or uninstall the Software within 1 month of the date where the agreement lapsed.ITServices will provide all end users with 60 days notice if the decision is made not to renew the agreement, via an e-mail message sent to all license participants.
- ITServices is not currently in a position to provide technical support for using the Software.Basic installation assistance will be provided where needed.
This license expires November 2013.