Embedding a Single Video in Moodle
IMPORTANT: If you have not uploaded a video, follow the Uploading a Video tutorial.
- Log into https://stream.queensu.ca and select the Media Library tab.
- Click the Info icon beside the publish status of your video.
NOTE: A video's publish status must be "Viewable" or "Published" for it to display when it is embedded. To make a video viewable, click Edit, then Publish, and then Finish.
- An information box will appear at the top of your browser window. Make note of the Content ID.
- Open a new browser window.
- Log into your Moodle course and click the Turn editing on button.
- Move to the section where you wish to embed the video. Click the Add a resource drop-down menu and select Ensemble Video.
- The Adding a new Ensemble Video screen will open. Enter a name and description for your video.
- In the Content ID box, enter the Content ID you copied in Step 3.
- Click the Save and display button.
- Your video should now be visible.