Embedding a Web Destination in a Web Page
IMPORTANT: If you have not uploaded a video, follow the Uploading a Video tutorial.
- From the main interface, click the Web Publishing tab.
- Click Install for the Web Destination you wish to embed.
- Copy the code generated under the Quick Start section
- Paste the selected code into the HTML portion of your web page. Note: A macro for embedding content in the Queen's Wiki is currently under development.
- Your video will now be embedded within your web page. The same steps should work on any other platforms with HTML support. If the above doesn't work properly, change the drop down list found in Step 3 from Preferred to Default.