University Directory listings can be found at Online Telephone and Email Directory or by accessing the "Address Book" in Outlook Mail.
Alternately, directory information can be obtained from the University directory assistance at 32000 or externally by dialing 613-533-2000.
To ensure that your listings are up-to-date, please submit directory changes by completing the Faculty & Staff Contact Information Update Form.
- Dialing Guide
- How to Place a Call to a University Telephone from Off Campus
- Telephone Feature Guide
- Mailbox Control Commands (PDF*, 77 KB)
- Message Control Commands(PDF*, 72 KB)
- Additional Features (PDF*, 57 KB)
- System Notes (PDF*, 58 KB)
- ...or all of the above documents together.
- Campus Map
Help & Support
Keeping your information up-to-date will assist the University Operator in handling your calls correctly, will keep your listing in the On-Line directory correct, and will minimize the time spent correcting the data to produce the directory.
Telephone Directory Change (Faculty/Staff):
- For information on how to change your department location or telephone listing, please visit the Queen's People Search web page.
Online Directory Email Address Change:
- For information on how to change your email address listing in the Online Directory, please visit the Queen's People Search web page.
*PDF files can be read for free using Adobe Acrobat Reader.