There are 5 types of emergency phones on campus:
- Blue Light Emergency Phones
- Red Lift Phones
- Blue Assistance Phones
- Elevator Phones
- Pay Phones (currently Bell Canada)
- Any Queen's department
- Blue lights identifying Emergency telephones are located throughout main and west campus.
- Red lift phones are available in locations where dangerous chemicals are used.
- Easily identifiable blue assistance phones are also available in campus buildings.
- Elevator phones are located in some campus elevators.
- Pay phones on campus are equipped with an auto-dial button to Campus Security.
- Map of Blue Light Emergency Phones on campus.