With the increased use of digital equipment used in the teaching process, it can be confusing trying to keep up with the quickly changing technologies. There are a number of classrooms on campus that have a wide range of A/V equipment in them, ranging from TVs and VCRs, to Data projectors for PowerPoint presentations.
Who Can Have It?
Queen's faculty and staff can request new service or changes to existing service through their ITAdmin Rep .
Are there any costs?
Services available include:
- Hours of operation are from Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m (except holidays)
- Telephone programming changes are completed within 3 working days.
- Physical changes (moves, installs, disconnects) are completed within 5 working days.
Service Level Objective
Please see the links below for Service Level Objectives:
Governing IT Policies
Users of this service are governed by the following policies, failure to comply may result, at a minimum, with suspension of service:
Help & Support
- Departmental or individual training sessions are available upon request.
- If you have any questions, call 32001.