Long Distance Authorization Codes
Authorization Codes allow individuals to make long distance calls from any phone or fax on campus that is connected to the Queen’s phone system and charge the calls to a specific pre-determined chartfield in the Financial Services system.
- Requests for Authorization Codes must come through your ITAdmin Rep.
- Any student office, faculty, or staff.
Help & Support
- Calls within North America - dial 116 + ten digit Authorization Code + 9 + 1 + area code + seven digit number
- Overseas Calls - dial 116 + ten digit authorization code + 9 + 011 + country code + city code + number
- Questions? Call 32001
- Service Request Form for ITAdmin Reps to obtain a new Authorization Code