Software Version Control System (SVN)
Version control allows users to keep track of changes made over time to any type of digital data. Typical uses are versioning source code, web pages or design documents. This service is provided using Subversion, open source version control software.
- Queen's University Departments that have technical resources are eligible for this service.
- Once the online form above has been filled out, the individual or group will be provided with a code repository.
- Code repositories are secure and NetID authenticated.
- The code repository servers are mirrored, providing near real time backup for redundancy.
- ITServices preforms incremental backups nightly to facilitate a disaster recovery of service.
Help & Support