Log In / Out of WebPublish
When your Web Page is ready you will receive an email containing a link to your WebPublish site. Click on the link and log in using your NetID and password.
You can bookmark this page in the browser and when you use the bookmark you will be taken to the Sign On page to enter your NetID and Password.
- When you, as the Site Administrator, add other people to the web site you have the option of sending them an email that contains the link to the web site.
- When this email is received the recipient will click the link to follow it
- The Sign On screen will open
- Enter your NetID
- Enter your NetID password
- Click the Log In button
- WebPublish will open
- Your NetID will be shown with the Hello message
When you are finished working on your web site log out using the link in the upper right corner.
- You can stay connected to the authoring site for a maximum of 8 hours during a single session
- If your session is idle for 60 minutes your session will timeout. Any work you have not saved will be lost.
- To keep your session active, you must be communicating with the server; saving a page, switching from one page to another, any action that requires some action from the server.
- It is important to understand that when you are editing a page you are not communicating with the server. If you do not save your page within the 60 minutes your session will timeout and your edits will be lost.